* Preferred bachelor degree
* Minimum of one year of customer services experience
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and other software for business applications
* Preferred manufacturing background, but not required
* Preferred experience and knowledge on UFP's organization, culture, and product lines
Skills and abilities
* Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
* Ability to successfully interact with all organizational levels and the public
* Demonstrated proficiency to manage multiple tasks, to set priorities, and to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrate proficiency in general telephone and office etiquette and legible handwriting
* Demonstrated ability to be mobile in the work environment.
* Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
* Ability to apply business math to manufacturing processes.
Self-managing; works well under little supervision
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic
* Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
* Strong organization skills
* Be a team player and support the Company's goals
* Conducts in a professional manner
* Ability to pass a drug test